Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WTF THAT IS LINDSAY LOHAN????

OMG Lindsay Lohan what the heck happened to you and your face?!! Lindsay used to look so cute and pretty when she hasn’t reached puberty. LOL I’m kidding, blame it on the parenting, Dina Lohan won the mother of the year was a complete joke. Look how she educated her daughter.


THIS IS LINDSAY LOHAN BEFORE SHE MORPHS INTO A WITCH..




NOW!!
This is her now at the Fashion World looking like a witch + troll. I seriously don’t know what the heck happened to her. Was she too broke to get herself a super make up artist? But if I’m the artist I would suggest using the house paint to paint her face.


She can hire a professional retoucher but trust me, they would quit within 1 hour. It’s too fugly to handle. See girls, that’s the price to pay if you wanna get too wasted all the time.!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment