Saturday, October 31, 2009

Guidebook..


~CLICK TO ENLARGE~

~INTRODUCTION~

Feeling unmotivated?
Feeling that SHE’S unreachable?
Feeling that SHE’S unapproachable?
Feeling that SHE’S out of your league?
HAVE NO FEAR!!!!

WE (vemal & abel) will guide, teach n reveal to you THE PATHWAY TO TINA’S HEART.

One of the questions that many people have is, are dating books actually worth it?
Let me tell you that this book is THE KEY to her heart.

In a nutshell, one of the most important aspects of dating TINA is to understand her. So in this journey of understanding her….we will reveal:
-her character
-her past
-her favourite hang out place
-her favourite jogging partners
And etc etc….



Here is an interview of those who HAD been close to her n maybe dated her…


JAEJOONG

Vemal:hi mr jaejoong….we r glad to u respond to out invitation….thanx for spending a lil of ur precious time,….as we know ur busy with ur latest album….anyhow I guess tina do realy appear to be someone special in ur life…

Jaejoong: yes indeed she is…she has been my number 1 fan always supporting me….

Abel:so mr J in your years of knowing her WHAT colour do u think she likes??

Jaejoong: welllllll…..if im not mistaken she once told me shes into BLUE….BUT BUT BUT….recently through da latest conversation I had with her ….it appears that she ACTUALLY HAS ANOTHER FAVOURITE COLOUR… AND ITS ‘GREY’ which is also my favourite colour… lol

Vemal:oh hahaha well maybe she does still has something for you mr J…

Jaejoong:hahhaaha I dunno bout tat..

Abel:anyway I think mr J doesn’t have time for relationship as ure carier is really burdening..



MORE INTERVIEWS AND INSIDES COMING UP SOON..!!

THIS BOOK WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THE 5TH OF MARCH 2010..
PRE-BOOKING;S WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.




;POSTED BY aBEl & vEmAl

6 comments:

  1. hehe..1 day we do 1 about u,hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear author,

    This is an incredible book!!! I will wish to own one.. When can i place my order? And can i order through here? Any discount given for me as soft-launching ordering?

    Kindly contact me at adrian_talking_cock@live.com

    Your early reply is appreciated.
    Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Cock_Fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..UNIQUE post man!!
    @rachal...we shall do one about him soon,lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vemal!!! Haha.. Funny post. Can i have a copy of the book with Chris and TVXQ's signature on it. Haha!!!! Thank u. Since we're friends.. I should get a free copy.

    ReplyDelete