Wednesday, March 31, 2010

If I Were You…

well got myself registered in Sunway university for my final 3 papers in July… sometimes it just feels so fast..I'll be ending my college life so soon…time flies and its a fact. was 2 go 2 da uk 2 complete my papers…the whole plan was 2 complete it in a London university and apply for a job there through article-ship, bt employment for foreigners ar bad in da uk now, and would probably end up coming bk 2 Malaysia eventually…so let that wait for my masters later in da near future!

31032010388

since dad had work in region office followed him there, waited for mei lynn 2 pick me up,hehehe….gt 2 drive her new Mini Cooper Cabrio…i must say its a real value for money car, i love da power :)

went to watch How To Train Your Dragon 3D..

HTTYD-IMAX 3D ONESHEET-lo 

From the start, the film has always been envisioned as a 3D movie and proves just that as we are given the feeling that we are with Hiccup, at his side and on his dragon. The best part was particularly during high-flying dragon rides… =)

Had dinner in Jarrod & Rawlins and must say had a really good time, never laughed this much in such a long time…love ya meat  dad bk in menara maybank and headed bk 2 Ipoh…

41406147_ad6c462cb3

~OPEN YOUR HEARTS~

"Always Take Time to Dream”



Ideas and beliefs come from everywhere not just one source
One cannot literally face themselves, it is impossible.
Mirrors tell the truth in reverse
I wonder how it would be like to face ones self
Watch the mannerisms
Listen to ones own voice from outside the body
It sounds different in the head
Always wondering and exploring"

1 comment:

  1. herh, u love her...don love me lar...lolxx
    knowing u, im sure u would have been doing smtg else besides watching da movie..XP

    ReplyDelete